In this article, you will learn how you can add HBO to your Hulu scripts it’s a pretty easy process.
- You need to go to https://www.hulu.com/, but once you’re on this page go and click the little menu in the upper right-hand corner, and then we’ll recess login.
- And then of course login with your email and password it to your Hulu account.
- And then once you’re logged in, go over and hover over the name of your account and go down to where it says account and click on that.
- And then once you’re on your manage account page just scroll down to the bottom, and then under your subscription area go down to where it says add-ons and click Manage add-ons.
- And then this is where you can add things like HBO Showtime Cinemax and star so if you want to get HBO click the little plus sign and then click on review changes.
- And then it will go over your billing so essentially it will pro-rate that HBO subscription through the rest of your current Hulu subscriptions and have.
- And then at the start of your next cycle, you’ll be charged in the full amount.
- And then once everything looks good to you in terms of the billing, you can go ahead and click Submit and that should add HBO to your Hulu subscription.