In this article, you will learn “how you can log out of all devices with your Hulu app?”
- First, you need to go to hulu.com.
- Click the menu and then click Login.
- And then type in the credentials to your Hulu account your email and password and then click Login.
- And then once you’re logged in, find where it has your account name and then hover over it and then go down and click where it says account.
- And then that will take you to manage your account page.
- Once your page is down to the bottom and finds where it says privacy settings.
- And then once you’re to the privacy and settings area, go down and click on where it says protect your account.
- And this is where if you go ahead and click Log Out of all computers and work your way through that, then you should Log Out, out of all devices, other than the current web browser that you’re using and be helpful if you’re suspecting that somebody else is using your account or maybe somebody who’s not helping you pay for your subscription that you share your account with is using too many streams so you can log them out so you can get access to that content.