In this article, you will learn how to turn off subtitles or captions in Hulu.
- Just launch whatever TV show or movie that you want to turn off subtitles and captions for, and as soon as the video starts to play close.
- And then once you click pause, you can see there at the top it says settings, so we are going to click up on my remote to get into those settings and you see right there.
- The first option is subtitles and captions.
- If it’s in the opposition then go ahead and move over to where it says off.
- Click on that and then those subtitles and captions should go away at that point when you start playing your movie or show.